At Adonis Valley (AV), we are proud to adopt contract farming model with a number of farmers and women cooperatives from different rural areas of Lebanon for outsourcing most of our raw material for organic food processing. This helps us in increasing our investment in agriculture, generating gainful employment in rural communities and bringing to the market a unique selection of crops identified by our company and specific for each region such as: apples from the high mountains, sea salt from the Northern coast, Strawberries from Northern Lebanon, tomatoes and cucumbers from the Bekaa Valley, mulberry, apricots and herbs from Mount Lebanon and more and more.
We work in partnership with producers and farmers to empower them through:
- Increasing their production while respecting the quality standards.
- Upgrading the quality of products by continuous agriculture education.
- Committing to purchase all the production at fair prices.
- Helping them getting the organic certification.
- We are proud to partner with -
Women Coop Hariss
Women cooperative Aarsal